USA Archery Dress Code Policy
The USA Archery Dress Code Policy applies to the following individuals when in front of the Spectator Line at USA Archery Sanctioned Events:
(a) Athletes, coaches, managers, credentialed media, team officials, tournament officials, and archer agents.
1. Must present a professional, athletic appearance while on the field. (Torn, ripped or badly faded clothing articles are not allowed.) Clothing may be of any color, except as noted below.
2. No camo or blue denim (jeans) may be worn at target events. Accessories such as trim on shirts, caps, quivers, armguards, footwear, etc., are permitted to be camo. At field events, denim may be worn but camo may not be worn.
3. Shorts, skorts and skirts must not be shorter than fingertip length while standing normally. Leggings (tight fitting/yoga-type stretch pants) may be worn with compliant shorts, skorts or skirts.
4. Men and women are required to wear upper garments covering the front and back of the body and covering the midriff when at full draw. Women’s upper garments shall have a minimum strap of 3″ or sleeves. Men’s upper garments shall have short or long sleeves.
5. Shoes must cover the entire foot. Sport/athletic shoes are recommended to all athletes and coaches during target events.
6. At no time will any athlete or coach wear any article bearing any image or language to be considered offensive to others.
7. When participating in the U.S. National Outdoor Collegiate Championships and USA Archery Outdoor Collegiate Regionals, archers and team officials must wear tops that indicate what school they are representing. Apparel must conform to all university rules regarding school logo usage. During the Team and Mixed Team Rounds, all members of one team by class and division shall be dressed in the same team uniform. The teams of one school may wear different design and color uniforms (i.e. team in different classes and divisions are not required to match). Team coaches and managers may wear adifferent style uniform than the team, but should wear the same colors and should be easily identified as the official of their team. Headwear is optional. In the case of inclement weather, exceptions will be made by Chairman of Judges (i.e. raingear, jackets, etc.).